Thursday, June 2, 2011

Exploring on google maps

This is Project Slogan- My current location, although this is an old photo. Look at those plynths. They aren't there now.
This is Baghdad, this place scares me a little bit because of what I see on the news.
This reminds me of a Georgia O Keefe painting.....female parts? No? Weird that architecture can look like this. I actually have NO IDEA what it is.
This is the abandonned theme park in Berlin, it has many secrets as to why it is abandonned.
9 Elm Street. Home. Hi mum and dad.
Satelite.
Krumme Lanke is situated in The Grunewald forrest next to Berlin, I swam here often last year.
This is an abandonned listening tower in Teufelsberg, Berlin that I would like to and may also visit in real life. It looks amazing! Also Situated in the Grunewald forrest. I think Grunewald forrest has many secrets. I want to know.
This is my old house in Holland, That's my bedroom window.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6zCJyTq2I
    there's a whole section shot in the Berlin theme park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I've seen Hanna, it's an excellent film, the soundtrack by the chemical Brothers is perfect! I went to the theme park :) Put some pictures up

    ReplyDelete