Monday, April 12, 2010

Hein Jan Urban Architecture



Adding colour to the perspective drawing and also showing light. Architecture is static it is the light and colour that moves around it.



For the modern day fossils assignment I began to think about the different symbols that there are for musical notes and also for music. There are many. I then began to think of how this could be a story or how I could make this educational for children. So I have been researching the different ways in which we SEE music. The first example is how an artist might see music, lively, abstract shapes. The second is the very recognisable treble clef which is how musicians see music and the third is a sound wave which is how a sound technician would see music. I made the models out of card as they would posibly be made out of wood. There are both positive and negative images.

Artist

Musician

Sound Technican



The first building i photographed. I liked it because it is black and white striped and I thought I could get some interesting perspectives from it.




The second building I photographed had a mirrored column that I found interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment