Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A cardboard box curves creativity........



This is proof that an empty cardboard box make you feel creative and imaginative. When our fridge got delivered during the summer holidays me and my flat mate (Bit Face) were left with this empty card board box. We had a million and one ideas of what we should do with it but eventually just ended up painting it. It sat in the middle of our living room for about a week.....now it's in the shed. It's in the creepy corner!

On this note, I have sourced myself a GIANT CARDBOARD BOX from Peacock Visual Arts. One of the performance artists on Friday Jacque Van Poppell had requested a cardboard box he could fit in for his performance. I was a hell of a lot more excited to see the cardboard box than I was his performance so I enquired afterwards if I could have it. It's big. I'm picking it up today. Watch this space.......

No comments:

Post a Comment