Sunday, April 15, 2012

MO-CO

MO-CO - Mole Constellations

Did some photos of mole constellations, wouldn't normally invert a photo but I think in this instance it really works. Wonder if you can invert stuff in the dark room, that'd be cool to shoot on film then print them inverted. Inverted makes it look instantly spacey.

When I first looked on google images for mole constealltions I seen everything I thought I would - people drawing lines between moles, arsey black and white photos of moles and I thought meh it's all been done before but i've managed to make something quite different of it so I'm happy with that.

2 comments:

  1. If your camera has a negative mode you could use this to preview your images or if you have an iPhone there's a free app called "Negative Cam".

    Also check out "Direct Positive paper".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thanks! I might get some of that paper as I'd like to make them analogue! My camera does have negative mode though so that could be me backup!

    ReplyDelete