Monday, March 21, 2011

Haunted


Ok so I kind of Fb stalked Fouad and one of the people that came up had an image of a man with his head in his hands and a woman consoling him. I really want this to be him. I want Fouad to see his paintings again. His suitcase was so regal and so beautiful. I have this idea to have a Garden Exhibition where i'll just lay out all of his paintings around the walls of the garden and invite people to come and see them. Just on a Saturday or something. They are such colourful paintings. I think they should be seen again after years spent in the attic. I'm thinking about calling this project down at the bottom of the garden or Bottom of the Garden for short. I took this person photo from facebook and mashed it with one I took of his suitcase, I really hope it is him. I don't feel bad about using the photo.


On a slightly less poetic note how do you go about asking neighbours politely to clean up their dog shit?! I stood on like 10 poos and all I could smell was baking dog shit! No garden parties until that shit is cleared up! If I have to do it myself i'll scoop it all up in a bag and leave it outside their front door. It's insanely selfish of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment