Sunday, November 20, 2011

ABLETON///MAKING NOISE!!!!



I have created some sound samples using parts that I pulled off of the circuit board and the can, I've distorted them farther using effects on ableton and audacity. I don't want the audio for this piece to be heard but if anyone interacts with the piece, ie the TV and turns up the volume they will be confronted with dark noise! I have added in some Synthy bits and a kick drum too. Just because I love a pounding kick drum and it gives it a bit of structure. I'm going to record it live on Ableton for about an hour whilst watching the videos that I have made. Once I have edited the video to it's exact state will add a second layer of sound making sound effects for when I'm pulling bits off and dropping them in the can/china bowl. So the noise is completely synthetic and unnatural. It's all sounding a bit David Lynch at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment