Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FERGUSON

I found Ferguson on the street, he was looking very dead. His plug extension had been cut off, why would someone do such a thing? I asked Jack and he figured Ferguson might be able to be rescued. I picked him up on my way home and brought him back to mine. This is the story (in photographs) of how I turned Ferguson on. He hadn't been this aroused since the 80's


Hello Ferguson


These are my tools


I'm going to open you up and see what's inside you, how can I fix your plug. Stella fell for him instantly.

That is some beautiful Circuitry you have there.


And all those fabulous cables!


you re soooo dirty!



BISH BASH BOSH (rewired a plug with a 3 AMP fuse- thank you engineer bf)


KAPOW! He's ON IT! Hotter than ever Ferguson, hotter than EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment